From “Chicks on the Right” linked to a
CNBC video broadcast “For young and uninsured, Obamacare impact sets in.”
I can’t really blame her. Like so many young people, they easily fall for the “promises” and “pie-in-the-sky” and “dreams really do come true” lines foisted by most politicians. Quite simply, she was lied to, flat-out-lied-to and now she has learned, the hard way. This is what happens when you don’t exercise DUE DILIGENCE in critical areas of life before you make unalterable decisions.
Civic responsibility is not supposed to be “elective.” It is required to maintain what many fought and died for to gain our freedoms and liberties, and to preserve them for future generations. Benjamin Franklin was not being flippant, humorous, or smug when he told the citizen who asked “What kind of government do we have?”, and Franklin replied, “A republic. If you can keep it!”
…..For future reference, to quote one president of the United States…..”elections have consequences.” That’s right Barack, and the lessons you have taught a WHOLE generation of young voters, I can only HOPE they never forget.
- Rasmussen: 71% think Obama lied about Obamacare… (bluegrasspundit.com)
- Fed-up voters meet the enemy and it is … them? (bigstory.ap.org)
- ObamaCare: Illegal Voter Mine for the Democratic Party? (canadafreepress.com)
- Gun owners urged to defy Obamacare as Democrat voter sign-up dangers emerge (examiner.com)
- How Ted Cruz Won the Shutdown Drama (americanthinker.com)
- Hilarious: Democrat Senator Says Obama Meant You Could Keep Your Insurance If It Was ‘Good Insurance’ (ijreview.com)
- Krauthammer’s Take: Obama Flat Out Lied (nationalreview.com)